The first steps to a great new website is to create an account. Each website you create comes with a 14 days trial. Use this time period to explore and demo all the features available.
What you’ll need
A computer or laptop with access to the internet, and a modern web browser (Internet Explorer not supported). The drag and drop Visual Editor is optimized for desktop/laptop experience.
Create a website
- To create a website head to the Templates page.
- Position your mouse over a desired template and select Start with this. If you don’t yet have an account, or are not logged in, a window will appear with a form to complete. Fill out all required fields on the form and click “Create” — that’s it, it’s that easy! After your website is created you will be automatically logged in and redirected to the Account Center.
- Additional websites can be created while in the Account Center.
- Click Create Website in the upper right-hand corner of the page.
- Select a template to start your website by following steps 1 and 2.